About Me

Greetings from Central Florida. Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. Let me introduce myself. My name is Melissa, the lady behind the camera. I am available for On Location Lifestyle sessions either at your home or favorite location. I like to have fun during the session so your portraits look very natural and relaxed. Everybody has a story to tell, maybe it is the smile of a happily engaged couple when she said yes, or the waking moments of an infant as he gazes up at mom and dad. It might be an expectant mother who awaits the birth of her first child, or a family as they laugh and play on the beach. Melissa T Photography exists to capture your story. A photograph is more than a snapshot in time. I treat every opportunity to capture these incredible moments as a story so they can be shared, embraced, and cherished for a lifetime. Live, Love, Laugh......Remember. :)

0 comments