Behind the scenes | Newborn photographer orlando

Melissa T Photography
Thank you Lara for taking this picture of me in action while doing your son's newborn session :)
He did an awesome job and slept the entire time. I do all my newborn sessions in the comfort of my clients home. Isn't that wonderful! Lara told me that she loved not having to go to a studio because it was more relaxed for her which is very helpful for new parents.  I love being able to give my clients a stress free experience. Patience is key for newborn sessions because babies are the boss. lol
I love my job! :)
Here is a picture from Reed's session :)  Isn't he precious! A peek from our session. I do Natural Light newborn photography!
Natural light newborn photography Orlando Florida
Here are a couple pictures from our session
 Isn't he precious ! EEeeeek!

0 comments