Taking a break during these troublesome times

Melissa T Photography

Safety is my top priority so during these troubling times I will be taking a break. I want to help do my part to stop the curve so we can get back to normal as soon as possible. I made some tips to help you take pictures of your precious newborn. You can do it! Make sure to look down their face and remember to have the window light go down their face. Don't shoot a picture up their nose. Stand right over them and look down. Your bed will be the best spot.  Would love to see what you get! You may not be able to do those adorable posed shots, but candids are just a beautiful.  Don't miss their first moments. They grow so fast.










Make sure to get those adorable detail shots up close like :) eyelashes, toes, nose, lips, feet, and hands.

I look forward to seeing your little ones soon.  Stay safe and be well.



don't try hard poses. these are very easy to do and beautiful.  try to get their hands unclenched and flat. 

more with baby on their back. stick with safe and easy posing.

here is an example 

0 comments