How to make a floral head wreath

Melissa T Photography
I have been wanting to do a session using some adorable floral head wreaths so I made some.:)
It was simple and fun.
I used wild Grape Vines from my yard. You can find them almost anywhere in Florida.  I also purchased some babys breath from Publix. I wanted a simple earthy feel.
I love how they turned out. They look Woderful for Portrait sessions or Weddings

Things you will need
floral wire

measuring tape

scissors

kudzo vine, grape vine ,or ivy vine

flowers, baby breath, (any type of flowers) I love using wildflowers too.

melissa t photography

I LOVE IT

1. Measure the circumference of the wreath-wearer's head..

2. Take a long piece of vine and start wraping it into a circle that will fit.

Remove some of the larger leaves. I only wanted a few small leaves. It depends on what look you like.

Keep wraping the extra vine a couple times and tuck in the ends.
(You may not even need the wire to secure the vine since the vine wraps into itself)

3. I used the wire to secure the babys breath and the end of the vine. :)

You can add more flowers if you like. I may add some wildflowers !

I love the simple earthy feel.  It is Perfect for little girl/sister sessions.
Now if the rain will clear for my session. lol



0 comments